search in this blog

woensdag 25 april 2012

Look of the day : Red and Orange





Hi Guys! What are u up to?
In this look I am wearing my new leather jacket that well combines with my black leather bag.
They both have golden details (zippers etc.) I love that!
I'm never wear only black so that why I picked a few colours.
I am not a big fan of wearing tights but since the cold.. I have no choice.
Red-And-Orange

Orange dress Zara | Leather jacket unknown brand | Leather bag Axara Paris | Watch Michael Kors | Boots River Island
Red nailpolish ESSIE | Red lipstick M.A.C




Follow Ilse Danielle Martina

.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. stylish ..
    I like this color lipstick ..)
    really like the combination of the jacket!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love the dress and jacket :)

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. omg how beautiful! You are so pretty :D
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. loving the dress!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen