search in this blog

zaterdag 28 april 2012

Look of the day







This is what I was wearing today!  I like this look for spring, the soft colours and the floral legging.
I found this bag in a big box at my parents house. I've bought this bag maybe six of seven years ago in a store called: Superstar.I did not even know the name Balenciaga. So.. I'ts not a real one.. but I think its funny to see that "aware or not aware"..I loved that bag seven years ago... And still love it!
Maybe it's time to save money for a Balenciaga bag.. Black or Yellow?

Shirt: Primark | Legging: Sisters point | Scarf Mango | Necklace: Maison Scotch | Watch: Michael Kors


Follow Ilse Danielle Martina

.

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the outfit! Those flats are so cute!<3

    http://theperksofbeingagirlygirl.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. cute!!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love the legging...cute outfit, I 'd choose a black one for balenciaga, actually bubble gum pink is cute too if you like pink, they are always on sale at modenique.com ( it is a site like gilt.com). followed, hope see you at my blog!

    www.365beautywishes.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That pink is an absolute dream on you love! You look beautiful!
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. great look:D love the necklace!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. where did you get those leggings? are amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. great outfit, i love flower prints and tour eiffel necklace!


    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Stunning look !
    and save for a black bag ! never goes out of style

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Hi dear! Nice post :)

    I hope you like and follow my blog, I'm waiting for your comments!

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hele leuke look en wat een mooie broek! ;)
    Ben dol op je outfits altijd heel vrouwelijk.
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. love the look! :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love the floral pants!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Great outfit! I like your pants, X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen