This weekend's journal

 New in : JACKIE magazine
 New in: Leather jacket! Love the golden details. Unknown brand.
I've ordered a green leather jacket from goosecraft! Hope it will arrive soon..
 Yummy stuff!
 Fortune cookies!
 I'm really in-to fruit lately. No I meen extreemly. One tray of fresh pineapple pieces every day:)
 This offer has made my day: If u picket more than two (of selected) products, u"ll get this bucket with candy for free!
  I've bought this the other day in a special shop. I can wait to try!
Ok last but not least...These chips.. make's you addicted


Follow Ilse Danielle Martina

.

Reacties

  1. I'm so in love with that leather jacket!
    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The gold detailing on that leather jacket is perfect! I love it!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the golden details on that jacket, and omnomnom those food pictures make me hungry!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen