Review: Dr Murad: Special value set

A few days ago I received this Dr Murad® Vitalic value set!
I was soooo curious for a long time about the Dr Murad® products so a perfect opportunity to try.
The last 3 days I''ve used al the 4 products and I this is the result:

 Energizing pomgranate moisturizer SPF 15
  Lightweight moisturizer protects against UVA / UVB rays and maintains the suppleness of the skin.

''This is so lovely! It lubricates well and soaks into the skin without a shiny layer remains.
I'm just not a big fan of the smell pomegranate, that''s too bad because I'm really super excited concerning the product.
I am definitely taking this moisturizer with me on holiday!"
 Energizing pomgranate foam cleanser
This dual-action foam cleanses and exfoliates with AHAs to leave skin clear, soft and smooth, while Energizing Pomegranate Complex infuses skin with a healthy glow.

"Also on this product, I can only mention positive things. The soft foam cleanses and refreshes the face optimal. A Perfect start in the morning in the shower."

 T-zone pore refining gel
Glycolic and Salicylic Acids gently exfoliate dull, dry surface cells to clear pores and remove skin imperfections.

"This gel attracts (seriously) within 5 seconds in your skin!
If u have spot on your skin, you feel a little tickle.. so you know It''s working.
I use this product after washing with foam cleanser and before applying the moisturizer.''
Skin perfecting primer dewy finish
An oil-free primer that ignites a radiant glow, powered by light-enhancing minerals. Restore smoothness while a universal shade provides the perfect skin tone match and minimize the appearance of pores

"Of course this is not my skincolor, but if I whipe it you wont notice.
It can be used under your foundation so your makeup last longer.
I''m not a big fan of apply a lot of make-up on my face but maybe when I have a party and my make-up has to stay on all night long.. I will use this product!

What I like about this product is that you won't get a shiny skin"

summerized: I really love the quality of the Dr Murad® products!
The only downside is that I''m not the biggest fan of the smell of pomgranate.. but beyond that:

 I am very impressed!

Reacties

  1. Ik hoor vaak goede verhalen over Dr. Murad maar heb zelf nog nooit iets geprobeerd. Zulke setjes zijn daarvoor inderdaad perfect. Ik ben vooral heel benieuwd naar de T zone gel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. such a lovely post....great blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Looks like these are nice products to use. :)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ziet er goed uit! Ik ben zelf wel benieuwd naar de foam cleanser :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lijken mij zeer goede producten. Waar zijn ze te koop?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Je kunt ze kopen bij SOAP of bestellen bij de website zelf (dat heb ik gedaan)
    Www.muradshop.nl

    Xo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. i love your blog !!
    it's amazing..

    -Stephanie
    www.seanomine.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Zou je een keer je makeup collectie en kwasten willen laten zien?
    Welke kwasten gebruik je ben ik erg benieuwd naar ;).
    Mij lijken de producten van DR Murad ook erg fijn maar zijn wel aan de prijzige kant helaas.
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Zeker weten! Zal binnenkort een post hier aan toewijden! Toevallig in de post van morgen zie je wat kwasten voorbijkomen die staat al klaar.

      Vind dit soort vragen leuk dus als je meer verzoekjes hebt hoor ik dat graag!

      Ik zag trouwens dat je de himalaya foamwash ook gekocht had.. Vind je hem fijn?!

      Xxx!

      Verwijderen
    2. Ja erg fijn echt een favorietje en niet duur :).
      Bedankt ben benieuwd ;). Xx

      Verwijderen
  9. Such a cute blog, very informative! I like it! Following you now! I'd be happy if you follow me back!

    http://www.artbyguni.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen