search in this blog

zaterdag 18 augustus 2012

Today's make-up





Today's  make-up!

Step1: I've used the (Chanel) universal bronze and  ever matte (clarins) as the basis.
Step 2: After that 've used bronze powder terracotta (Guerlain) and blush (Dior)
Step 3: Totally in love with the eyeshadow pallet! Naked (Urban Decay). When I put the primer on  first, it will stay on my eyes the whole day!
Step4: Mascara the colossal (maybelline)
Step 5: Last but not least: Pink lipstick that I have on every single day( M.a.c.) Hot gossip

Enjoy the weekend every one!!
xo
IDM

10 opmerkingen:

  1. You look simply gorgeous!
    Xxx from Spain,
    Sara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow so natural! you look perfect! you blog its so nice! I follow you! visit me and follow me if you like my blog, and we are in contact! kisses!!

    http://lapoirerouge.blogspot.com.es/

    nice weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi beah, thank you so much!! Great to have a new follower and i will check your blog! Xo

      Verwijderen
  3. Wow you are stunning! I am your newest follower :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Laura, thank you for te compliment and i like you beeing a new follower! Xo

      Verwijderen