search in this blog

vrijdag 28 september 2012

Alanya 2012 (part one)

Hi Ladies! (and gents) I am back from my holiday in Alanya (Turkey)
Came home with a nice little tan.. lots of beauty products and of course many pictures.
Because there is a lot.. I selected a few for like 3 or 4 parts. So here is the first one.
All pictures with some short information. Enjoy! :)

 Lets start with the one picture I love the most! The beautiful view on Cleopatrabeach. Love the blue and the boats.
 The heavy waves give me a big smile on my face!
  This is such a beauty shot too.. The pirate-boat in the sunset.
 Relax. Because of the heavy waves, the water came all over me.. that explains the little stones on my body :)
  It took a while until I got a shot like this.. love it!
 Me
  Nice pineapple juice .. love that drink
 Choosing a nice body package ...we went for the first one.

Sunset and moi...


All pictures made with my Canon 1100D
Hope you liked it.. next part soon!
XO IDM

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous holiday shots - I just came back from Bali and I also drank as much pineapple juice as I could get - sooo yummie!

    XX

    Miri's Castle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. gorgeous! these photos are so beautiful.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome photos. I need some beach vacation too :D



    glamDevils

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful pictures!

    www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ziet er geweldig uit hele mooie foto's! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Mooie foto's, vooral de eerste foto is echt prachtig. Wat een mooie blauwe kleur!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen