Beauty: Most wanted


Products... products I can absolutely not live without and use on an every day basis.
Check out my collection.






Skin: 
I think Kiehl's is my absolute favorite brand for skin products! They are so natural and make my skin oh so smooth.. The ultra facial creme's (moisturizer & creme) And " Rare earth deep pore daily cleanser"  I use almost everyday. 
To vary, I carry the DR Murad creme in my bag. Perfect for the sunny days because there is a SPF 15 in it.
Then .. maybe a little bit of an addiction: Eye-cremes!
In the morning I put the clinique "All about eyes rich" on my eyes. And in the evening I put the Kiehl's " Creamy eye treatment " 
In the winter I carry one of tho's in my bag because I get little dry spots above my eyes.

Tweezerman: I have a big one (wit szwarofski) and a little pink one. I think no one can live without a tweezer :)

Hair: 
I can seriously pick 10 hair products that I love.. but in this post I only share the most favorite.
On this moment I'm sooooooo addicted to Maroccanoil. And my new Mason Pearson brush of course!

Make-up: 
Let's start with the NAKED eyeshadow pallet from Urban Decay. Stuck to it! 
I need a blush.. no single day without one.. so the YSL and Bobbi Brown are helping me trough the day.
I think, if there's one product to pick that I use the most.. it would definitely be lip care.
Kiehl's lipbalm, creme de rose Dior (all-time favorite), Chanel "rouge coco baume", Sisley Phyto lip gloss and Clarins Eclat minute.
You all know I love nail polish and if I can pick just one I would go for: Chanel may limited edition.


Are there any products that you can absolutely not live without?!
Share it with me!

Follow Ilse Danielle Martina

Reacties

  1. I love your products and your skin looks beautiful! Misschien moet je maar eens een workshop geven ;) haha !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love Moroccanoil! Is echt goed voor mijn haar.

    Check our blog: www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik kan ook niet zonder mijn Naked palette en maroccan oil!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. heerlijke produckten!

    http://www.bohemianxoxo.blogspot.nl/
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen