First autumn picks

Ok I admit.. it's not my favorite time of the year ( I prefer spring and summer!) but.. when I look at the new collections in store it make's me more exited. A new season means SHOPPING right?!
I like the warm and natural colors. And of course I will mix them with pastels. A little bit of black here and then. Also in beauty-land: natural colors. For me no problem because I love them :)



A leather jacket: Always a number one basic Newlook, Mint loafers via chicwish.com, Creme de la mer for the skin that can use some extra care. A nude colored cardigan from wool: Alice by temperly harper, Cardigan with zag-zag print: Missoni, Cashmere sweater: Crumpet, Leather bag: Salvatore  Ferragmo, Make-up NARS, Leather pants: French Connection, Gold Metallic nail polish: ESSIE, Black leather bag: Prada, A lovely candle for the first cold nights: Diptique Paris, Gold studded loafers (on my wishlist for sure!) Giuseppe Zanotti, And a bold hat to make the look complete: Topshop.

Reacties

  1. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing bag and shoes!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Stuk voor stuk prachtige items. Vind de mintgroene schoentjes super cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen