I'm off to Alanya!


Today I'm leaving to Alanya-Turkey!
A nice all-inclusive hotel on the famous and beautiful Cleopatra beach.
Finely time to relax.. drink cocktails.. enjoy lovely food.. the best icecream.. the best beauty products.. getting massages in the Hammam. shopping...do I need te say more?

In the meanwhile there will be lots of nice post that I have worked on the last few weeks.
NYFW backstage beauties, looking inside a model's bag, new products i've bought.
I promise you wont get bored!
I don't take my macbook with me but I do have my Iphone.

Want the keep updated? 
Check my instagram. You can follow me @ ilsedaniellemartina
Or check the newest posts here on the right ----------------)

Follow Ilse Danielle Martina

Reacties

  1. Heel veel plezier. Er komen weer leuke posts aan zie ik wel :D geniet ervan. Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heerlijk! Geniet ervan. Ik hoop dat er veel fototjes op Instagram voorbij zullen komen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lucky you, I'm so jealous! Hope you have a wonderful time x

    steph / absolutely-fuzzy.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen