search in this blog

zaterdag 27 oktober 2012

Look of the day

This is what I was wearing yesterday!  It was a cold but beautiful autumn day.
This week I've received some bikerboots from www.hippe-schoenen.nl, they are so nice!
I was searching for a while no for bikerboots so I was very exited when they send me those pretty ones!
A leather jacket, bikerboots, ochreous and a collar.. my autumn outfit:






Leather jacket: H&M, Ochreous sweater: New Yorker, Collar: Primark, Jeans: LTB, Bag: Rabeanco, Boots: www.hippe-schoenen.nl

PS Huge give away is coming up for the dutchies so stay in touch! 

XO IDM

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Super gave boots!
    Vind het alleen jammer dat half Nederland nu met zulke schoenen loopt...

    x

    Chicks About Fashion
    (Check onze winactie)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovelyy! Ik vind de kleur van je trui heel erg mooi!
    xoxo Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wauw, dat geel staat je erg mooi.
    Leuke & stoere boots :)

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. great look. I love peter pan collar blouses.
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen