The perfect desk (decoration)

I love this desk absolutely!
source cupcakesandcashmere.com

Reacties

  1. So adorable, would love to have an office like that.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke blog heb je! Ik ben mijn kamer aan het re-decoraten en dit is precies wat ik in gedachten had! Behalve de slinger dan haha

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So adorable! I love everything about this desk. And the lamp...amazing.
    xo
    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Looks amazing! Love your blog, you got some gorgeous pictures!!

    http://scarvesandstilettos.blogspot.nl/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I did a post on her wonderful place too! It is so well done in a simple and affordable way. That is what I like about it.

    Your Instagram photos are adorable. I just bought the Cannon Rebel T just about an hour ago and I can't wait to start using it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It really is gorgeous, I was looking for inspiration for my dorm room and this is really cool!:)

    Anette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. very cool desk!!
    Please, follow my blog on Bloglovin and Facebook, if you like it. I can do the same for you, just let me know in my comments ;)

    Have a fabulous day!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine Bloglovin

    LA By Diana Live Magazine FACEBOOK

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen