November favourites

Can you believe it's already December? Here are my favourite beauty products from last mont.
Let's start with the Sisley Hydra Global face cream. I am addicted! Just what my skin needs right now. I am putting on a review about this don't worry ;)  
I am cleaning my face with Clinique Redness Solutions, not an aggressive cleanser. At this time of the year my skin is a bit sensitive and has some red spots.
Normally to clean my face I use Demakeup duo pads, but since I've bought the cotton pads from Sephora I think I will keep using these. 
I like the golden shimmer glow on my face.(Sleek blush Rose Gold) And I am truly addicted to the Phyto Lip Glosses from Sisley! This nude gloss, I put above some lipstick.
II've been wearing this blue color on my nails like everyday. So basic but hard not to notice! 

Last but not least, MoroccanOil. How can you not love this? Seriously I really like this for my hair.
It makes it so soft en I love the way it smells. You can see it's almost empty..:(

Follow on Bloglovin

Reacties

  1. moroccanoil is the beeest!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen