search in this blog

maandag 17 december 2012

Pupa Milano's Bubble nails

Some of you knew that bubble nail polish (also called: caviar nail polish) was on my wishlist!
So I was more than happy when I received 2 sets from Pupa Milano (from Care Cosmetics at an pressday by beauty webshop John Beerens, more of that soon) 
Specially for the holidays its fun to put something special on the nails. 
Of course I couldn't wait to try it out so here are the pictures that I specially made for you readers. Watch and learn :)
 I received the pink with multicolors and blue (I think its like midnight-blue.. I love the color)
 Because there are so many colors I like to put the bubbles on just one nail. It lays accent to it.
And you all know I love pink nail polish (I have more than 10 of them)
How cute, its like candy.. or icecream!!
It includes a box were the bubbles can fall in to when you trow them over your nails.
 And you can easily put them back in to the bottle! Don't want to lose them....
 And the blue one. The bubbles are so tiny!
 And back in to the bottle, just that easy.
 Here you can see the blue bubbles on my nails. First the blue coat and than the bubbles.
I prefer to do it one by one because the first nail polish dry's so quickly! And then let it dry for 5 minutes.

YES I had to clean my room afterwords and YES you need to have to take time for it.
But I really like the result! They say it will stay on your nails for days.. I am going to experience that when its Christmas. 

Price € 12,95 for a kit (includes 2 polishes) but if you buy them on: www.Johnbeerens.com you will get 10% discount so you only pay €11,66.

You can also find a tutorial at: www.pupa.it


Follow on Bloglovin

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, I definitely need to try this. I love the pink one! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Ik ga het rond kerst uitgebreid uittesten! Zal het je laten weten ;)

      Verwijderen
  3. Die roze is heel mooi en lijkt heel erg op de ciate.;)
    X

    www.mystylevillage.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. beautiful post!!Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo Gloria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love themmmmm!! One more thing to my wishlist!!Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. love the blue ones.
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Pretty!
    I want to try this for Christmas too :-) Especially the pink one, such a great color! And I'm already a big fan of the Pupa nail polishes so I'm sure these will please me too :-)

    <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen