search in this blog

dinsdag 11 december 2012

Review: Sisley Paris "Hydra-Global"

Sisley's Hydra-Global Hydration Intense Anti-Aging
A hydrating formula that helps to restore the moisture balance of the skin for a fresh hydrated glowing skin. 
The cream is developed as a solution for dehydrated skin.
Just the bottle itself screams 'luxury'. Also the smell is very pleasant!
It's very fresh, natural, it smells a bit like clay.
The cream has a thin structure so it easily lubricates. It absorbs quickly.
 You feel immediately that the skin is nourished. My skin feels soft and smooth.
Ingredients: 
chestnut, lavender oil, marjoram oil, sage oil, malachite, sunflowers, malachiet, padina pavonica
Here you can see the structure of the cream.
After using it for a while now I can honestly say my skin looks fresh and healthy. 
Every time when I put it on my face (morning and evening) I think: Hmmmm! 
Ok, I dont have any wrinkles and I hope that will stay like this for a very long time..
But hey you know what they say.. better soon than late ;)

Sisley Paris Hydra-Global Intense Anti-Aging Hydration  40ml  €166,-

Follow on Bloglovin

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ja dat is waar, je kan beter te vroeg beginnen haha! Goede review:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke review :) en inderdaad beter te vroeg dan te laat hihi.

    Liefsss

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sisley heeft echt hele fijne producten, zeker 1 van mijn favoriete merken :)!

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen