Anastasia: Kisses on my list

The new limited edition lip glosses by Anastasia Beverly Hills: "Kisses on my list".
How pretty are these six different pink colored lip glosses! Sweet luxury.



 
Why six lip glosses? I am very in to lip gloss. I dont wear much lipstick but when I do, I always put some lip gloss on top of it. So they finish very quick for me. And I love pink and nude colors. You can combine them with every kind of make-up look! 

They won't dry your lips because they hydrate. They are also very "sticky" so they will stay on your lips for hours. The set includes three hypercolor glosses and three sheer glosses.
Last but no least: They are clinically tested, hypoallergenic and paraben free. 
 The lip glosses by name+swatches

 The silicon applicator delivers the perfect amount of color. 
 The box

€ 42,95 for six fullsize lip glosses.



Follow on Bloglovin

Reacties

  1. Grappig om te lezen dat jij juist meer van de lipgloss bent dan van de lipstick. Bij mij is het net andersom. Alhoewel ik deze glossjes toch wel erg mooi vind!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ja meer van lipstick? Ik hou echt van glosjes.. voelen veel prettiger aan! ;)

    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful colors . It looks so good on you :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen