search in this blog

zaterdag 19 januari 2013

Creme de la Mer moisturizing cream

Creme de La Mer. I think every person knows or heard about this famous creme.
It's one of the most expensive creme's with a big promise: The power to transform the skin.


Developed by Doctor Max Huber. 
"In a short time, firmness improves, lines, wrinkles and the look of pores become less visible"
Ingredients: seaweed, magnesium, iron, potassium, lecithin, Vitamin C, E and B12, citrus oil, wheat germ, alpa alpha and sunflower.
 As you can see the substance is creamy. Normally I use lighter cremes because I have a normal to combination skin. But for this time of the year, its perfect. When you smell the creme you think about Nivea. The creme must be warmed for a few seconds between the fingers until it becomes translucent.
Then put it on your skin. It lubricates very easily and you don't need much to cover your whole face.
The creme absorbs quickly into the skin. The skin has a beautiful, healthy"glow" on it.
I like to wear this on my skin mostly at night times. When I wake up my skin looks better.
When I use this a lot during the day my skin get's a bit oily. That happens fast with my skin-type.
€135,- for 30ml and €240,- for 60ml  http://www.cremedelamer.com/

Follow on Bloglovin

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Klinkt echt als een heel goed product!!
    Maar het is helaas zo duur :( nog even sparen haha.

    Love Bo,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Klinkt inderdaad perfect, maar de prijs.. Oef.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lijkt me echt een super fijne creme hoor er zulke goede verhalen over. Maar die prijs .. Helaas dat gaat hem niet worden :(.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Sjeez die prijs zeg haha! Daarom durf ik meteen je post niet te lezen want ik wil hem niet "fijn" ga vinden haha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen