Life in instagram

What have I been up to? 
 Coming home after a hard day of work, sitting at my desk: blogging :)
Absolutely loving my new top!

 
 Another night at home.. reading new blogs I've just discovered. This is a cozy place in my 
room were I can sit down and relax with a cup of tea.
 My new top! (you can see me wearing this in the first picture) From JoshV. 
Came a cross this top by coincidence.  Fell in love immediately.
Best thing about it?  It was on sale. From €89,- to €15,- no shit! :)
 I am still so in love with my cute bag. Seriously every time I wear this, I touch it all the time.
It was such a long time a go that I went swimming (or any kind of sports) and I was excited
to go swim again. I put on my bikini and went to the swimmingpool.
OK, it was more bubble bath and steam bath.. but I did get  some exercise :)

Shopping! Me and a friend went early on the saturday to Almere to go shopping.
We started at the Primark (because it's insane in there you have to go early).
Mission accomplished:) A big bag full of stuff, for a very small price!

After shopping we sat down for a lovely lunch. A bagel with chicken with fresh orange juice :)

Follow on Bloglovin

Reacties

  1. Die eerste foto is echt prachtig en wat een leuke sale actie! Dat hoekje in je kamer is zo knus en gezellig. Leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What should I say?
    Je bloesje is geweldig! Ik kan niet wachten om te gaan shoppen bij de primark! En je plekje thuis is zo inspirerend.

    Keep going! XO Suzanne.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Het bloesje van Josh V is prachtig en de leopard bag is heel cute.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great photos! Love all your posts. Not sure why I don't follow you already on Instagram??
    xo
    Olivia
    http://www.wanderlust-and-such.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I really love your pictures! The sweater with the sequins is stunning and suits you perfectly!! Your establishment look comfortable, cozy and beautiful!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. nice blouse! :*

    landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen