search in this blog

dinsdag 26 februari 2013

La Prairie bronzing powder




I am so happy with my new bronzer from La Prairie! Yes.. It looks like I collect bronzers but I really like them a lot. And now when spring/summer is arriving .. we love to have a sunkissed face right? ;)
I ran in to this one by coincidence and I didn't doubt a sec. Sometimes a lady needs to treat herself.
The box screams luxury.. so pretty! Not only the box but also the powder matches perfect with my Sisley L'Orchid blush by the way...

Close-ups!
What do you think?!

Follow on Bloglovin

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks great :) Im a bronzer addict... definitely on my wishlist :)

    http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ziet er goed uit! Mooie krullen heb je trouwens <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. oooh wauw prachtig!!! en de laatste foto is erg mooi:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw, echt mooie foto`s. Make-up staat je ook prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen