New in: Sabon Violet

 If I have to choose one fragrance that I have to spend my whole life with.. It absolutely will be Violet from Sabon. I'm addicted to this for years now. They told me it was a limited edition but they still have it in stores! :) I use the showeroil also as a handwash and the bodylotion also as handcreme so I can use it more times during the day.. I LOVE IT! :)

 
The products make my skin very soft and smooth. They also look very pretty standing in your bathroom. But be carefull were you put it because the packaging is from glass.

Have you experienced the products of Sabon? And Violet in particular?

Follow on Bloglovin

Reacties

  1. Prachtige foto's! Klinkt heerlijk allemaal

    Love Bo,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik ben gek op Sabon. Die verpakkingen zijn inderdaad ook erg leuk. Ziet er zo gezellig uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik ben gek op Sabon, ben ook zo blij dat ze eindelijk in Groningen zitten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen