Budget beauty: Hema nail polish

I thought it would be fun to do a "budget beauty" once in a while! I like luxurious brand but cheaper brands also have a lot to offer. Beauty products what I like, would buy again or just wanted to share with you guys :) This time: Hema nail polish.


 
I've bought this cute nail polish last summer when I was not really searching for something but I just ran in to it. I have a lot of pink colored nail polishes but this one is different. It is pink but it's more Coral (on the picture's it looks more pink than in real life. It's a special color that is perfect for the summer. It stands out! It makes me happy looking at it.
When your buying a Chanel nail polish you have to think twice if you have at least 10 different nail polishes that are pink. But this one was so cheap. And I wear it a lot!
The quality is to be honest not as good as the Hema longlasting nail polish. That stays on for a week. This one stays on for one or two days..Good enaugh for a day at the beach!
Price €2.25

Have you tried nail polish from Hema yet?
Follow on Bloglovin

Reacties

  1. Ik ben altijd erg tevreden over de HEMA nagellakjes! De kleur die je hier hebt gebruikt is erg mooi trouwens! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind het echt schattige nagellakjes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen