search in this blog

vrijdag 10 mei 2013

New in: Redken "All Soft argan-6 oil"

 You all know that I am a big fan of the hair oils and specially Argan oils!
I'm not that familiar with Redken but I've heard positive things about it and I was in for something new.
 I am truly addicted to Moroccanoil but I like to vary sometimes.

All Soft Argan-6 Oil with omega-6 enriched argan oil envelops hair in concentrated softness, nourishment, and protection to intensely nourish dry, brittle hair.
This one luxurious oil has six amazing uses for achieving silky softness: before you shampoo to moisturize, before you blow-dry to protect, after you blow-dry to smooth, on dry hair to enhance shine, added to treatments to soften or overnight to recondition.

You can buy this and more hair products at www.hairworldshop.nl.
You can find brands like Moroccanoil, Kerastase, American crew (for men!) Orofluido,
Balmain, CHI and L'anza.
What I like about this website is that your order always arrives the next day ( I don't
like waiting ) and when you order more often you save your own discount.
And when you reach the €25 you don't pay any delivery costs.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 opmerkingen: