search in this blog

dinsdag 9 juli 2013

Life in Instagram

What have I been up to lately?


1+2+3: Loveee the beach! Finely sun and time for a dress :) I love that watermelon drink.
4: Getting spoiled at my new job. We had to pick a fragrance and I went for Aqua Di Parma "Iris Nobile"
5: One of my looks last week 6: How cute is this new blouse that I've found at Raak Amsterdam!
7: The new Anastasia "Beauty express" was send to me, review soon! 8: Getting ever more spoiled at my job..some Guerlain and Yves Saint Laurent make-up.
9+10: At the Kiehl's event for a new press release. More about that soon!
11: When the sun wasn't shining much.. I deed need a tan :) 12: THE BEST MASK there is :)
13: Jewellery 14: Pink lipsticks from Glow PR. 15: A new Macadamia product for my hair

Follow on Bloglovin

1 opmerking:

  1. aww cutie!

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen