search in this blog

dinsdag 30 juli 2013

Life in Instagram

The last few weeks has been extremely busy for me, but to keep you guys a bit updated a new "My life in Instagram"
Have a nice week!!!


1: One of my best friends came to Amsterdam to relax and have a bite together after work.
2: Sailing! 3: The future is everything.
4: The best muffins ever... ( the last week I had one every day :$) 5: Setitng for blogging.
6: My favo nailpolish this summer!
7: Oh-no-I-did'nt! Magical cleanser from La Mer ( with discount at work)
8: The best icectream of the year. (@Scheveningen) 9: Selfie
10: My new bag! 11: Yummm I love macarons :)  12: look of the day
13: A day at the beach 14: Received products from The Body Shop. 15: Lovely salade at the beach in the sun.

FOLLOW ME AT: @ ilsedaniellemartina

Follow on Bloglovin

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oeh wat een lekkere foodfoto's zitten er tussen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke foto's, staat heel mooi zo bij elkaar! Lekker zomers, en al dat eten hmmm!

    x Irene
    SISTERS IN PARADISE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen