search in this blog

zondag 21 juli 2013

NEW BAG: Michael Kors Large Hamilton Striped Canvas Tote

Meet my new lover!
I ran in to the Michael Kors store by coincidence. They are the neighbours at the store that I work in and the ladies from the store invited us to a event that evening. Champagne etc!   
From the first moment I saw this bag, I was obsessed immediately. But.. I wanted to think about it and decide the next day. Well, I couldn't stop thinking about this beauty so I decided to buy it.Perfect for the summer.. and for an outfit to the beach! I love love love the bag.
I recognize the fact that I have an obsession with bags. You can almost call it a fetish :P
What most woman have with shoes.. (what I really dont!) I have that with bags.

DETAILS
  • Navy/white canvas with leather trim.
  • Golden hardware.
  • Top handles; 4 3/4" drop.
  • Frame top with MK logo-engraved lock detail.
  • Hanging luggage tag.
  • Inside, one zip pocket, three open pockets, and one cell pocket.
  • Protective feet on bottom.
  • 13"H x 14"W x 6 1/4"D.



 Follow on Bloglovin

4 opmerkingen: