search in this blog

maandag 1 juli 2013

Personal update: New Job


It was about time to find a job that suits me more than I was doing. I loveeee to blog and try new beauty products, so why not doing more with that?
I love to give people advice on make-up and skincare already. Family, friends and sometimes blog readers ask me for advice and I be more than happy to give my opinion/advice.
So, HELLO DOUGLAS!  I will be working fulltime at the PC Hooftstraat.
 The street were all the big brands are established (like Chanel, Louis Vuittion, Agent Provocateur,MaxMara, Mulberry etc.)The street were all the creme de la creme is shopping. 
This Douglas location represents brands like: La mer, Acqua di Parma, Sisley, La Prairie, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Guerlain and a lot more exclusive brands.
I am so excited and I am starting today as a beauty advisor- Skincare!
Unfortunaltely I will be blogger a bit less because I will be working 38 hours (I did 26 hours at my last job) But I will be very inspired so I promise to keep posting nice articles.
No more free time.. but I don't care.. 24/7 beauty! :)


PS: I've heard that Google Friend Connect is shutting down! :( Well.. I have like 360 followers here.
Please add me at BLOGLOVIN :) Just press the button down here.
Thnx! :)

Follow on Bloglovin

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Gefeliciteerd! Ik ben benieuwd hoe je het zult hebben daar! Erg leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk! Klinkt als de perfecte combinatie! ;) helemaal leuk dat het ook nog in de PC is!

    Liefs, Samm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. P.S. ik volg je nu ook op Bloglovin, ik hoop dat GFC niet helemaal weggaat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw, wat super leuk!
    Kom ik gauw een keer langs ;-)

    Liefs,
    Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat leuk dat je bij Douglas in de PC. Hoofdstraat gaat werken. Veel plezier! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen