search in this blog

dinsdag 16 juli 2013

PrettySkin "Clay mask"

 Yes, something new here in Holland! I always love to try some new brands and products.
So when I heard about the "Prettyskin" products it took my attention right away.
The bottle looks very clean and luxurious. Only natural ingredients and hasn't been tested on animals.

At first I wouldn't actually call this "clay" in as we are used to. It feels like a rich cream.
When you put the product on your face it gets a "cold" feeling because of the peppermint!
Very refreshing and you feel something is going on, on your skin.
I really love this mask! It has been a while since I've found a face mask that feels so good.
Real clay masks get hard and your skin can get a very dry feeling afterwords. But with this one you don't. My skin feels pretty ;)

The mask is nourishing, soothing & deep cleansing.
Ingredients: 
White Kaolin, Rice Germ Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sali extract, Red Clover extract, Cactus extract and Peppermint.

Price: €39,95 (50ml) and €19,95 (20ml)
Available at Hairworldshop.nl. Your order will be delivered the next day and when your reach €25,- 
you don't pay any delivery costs either!

Follow on Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen