search in this blog

woensdag 2 oktober 2013

September favorites

Products that I've been using a lot lately!


1: Laura Mercier shimmer mosaic and the Clinique chubbystick woppin watermelon
2: Laura Mercier foundation primer and tinted moisturizer
3:Chi Keratin Shampoo
4: Dermalogica Super Moisture Balance
5: La Roche Posay  Effaclar Duo
6: Eve Lom cleanser
7: Kiehl's midnight recovery eyes
8:Dalan's Olive cream (from Turkey!)
9: Chanel les beiges 
10: Yves Saint Laurent nailpolish
11: Eve Lom lipbalm
12: Mabelline fit me concealer
13 Blanche By Redo parfume
14: MAC bare my soul palette


Follow on Bloglovin

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing stuff. I like the YSL Nailpolish. Amazing Colour.

    <3 Esra, My Beautyworld

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. intrigued by #9 and #3!

    moustachic ♡
    www.moustachic.com
    Facebook.com/moustachic
    Twitter/Instagram: @moustachic

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen