search in this blog

vrijdag 15 november 2013

December Wishes

December is on his way!  The most cozy month of the year. This year has gone so fast ...
It's been a while since the last wishlist so this is the last one for 2013 ;)
 


1: THE Chanel bag.. hello do I need to say more?! 2: And this Chanel eyeshadow palette called "Charme" a beauty for the eye ;) 3: I am not a big fan of the Chanel n05 parfume but this bodylotion...
4: This fake-furr vest.. I need this in my life. 5: New nail polishes from Dior! 6: Dior creme de rose. OK I have one like this but I keep buying these like crazy.
7: A dark green hat! 8: New trend: Cut out boots.. like?! 9: I've experienced a lot of cremes last year but I kind a miss this all-time favo.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie wishlist! Love the fake-furr vest!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een prachtige wishlist, vooral die lakken van Dior, liefde!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen