search in this blog

woensdag 13 november 2013

Lovers

Lovers.  I am talking about make-up crushes! Some of the products I am using for a while (some of them for years) and some current lovers.

ALLTIME LOVER
 Clarins Ever Matt powder.
I love this powder ever since this powder hits my face. My skin can get really shiny during the day and thats one of my main skin problems. It makes my skin completely matt. This powder comes in 3 different colors.. I have the one in my skin-tone. This is my third box.
 
CURRENT LOVER
Bobbi Brown: Rich Chocolate palette.
This beautiful palette with all neutral brown colors became really one of my favorites!
I can use this for my everyday-look because they really suit my skin-tone.
It is a limited edition and I think amost/sold out.
 
ALLTIME LOVER
Yves saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine.
I really do like lipsticks from Yves Saint Laurent because they are Always very moisturizing.
No dehydrated lips! And this one is very natural pink because it's so shiny and not very pigmented.
And a must-see  eyecandy for in your bag :)
 
ALLTIME LOVER
Chanel Liquid Eyeliner.
The best eyeliner ever, I use this one for years!
 
CURRENT LOVER
Estee Lauder Lip Gloss.
Currently introduced with this lip gloss and I like the pigment. It doesn't feel that nice on the lips but it stays there for quit a while!
 
CURRENT LOVER.
Dior Lip Gloss
A big fan can I say! Just descoverd this one and I use this the whole day. Definitely will I buy this again and again. A nude color for everyday.
 
CURRENT LOVER.
Chanel les Beiges
Well, this feels like a alltime lover because I use this so much. This powder makes my skin GLOW!
Can not everrrr live without this.
 
ALLTIME LOVER
Balmi lip care.
The second one I've bought and really like it. It looks so cute though...
 
CURRENT LOVER
Nars Blush.
How can you not love these? The one I use a lot is this Dolce Vita.
 
CURRENT LOVER
MAC. Blot Powder.
Also a mattifying powder for the face.
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik wil alles! Wauw wat mooi! Vooral je YSL lipstick!
    Liefs, Ypie

    www.oh-saycanyousee.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ziet er allemaal goed uit! De kleurtjes van de glossjes zijn erg mooi

    Love Bodil,
    www.Bodil-Lois.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen