search in this blog

maandag 13 januari 2014

Dermalogica Ultrasmoothing eye serum.

Dermalogica ultrasmoothing eye serum

"This powerful treatment fluid contains an advanced peptide known to encourage collagen-producing activities to help smooth fine lines and target the signs of aging around the delicate eye area. A fortifying blend of Brown and Red Algae and Golden Chamomile helps minimize puffiness, as Oat Kernel Extract helps soothe fragile skin. Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid optimizes hydration as our exclusive UltraCalming™ Complex helps minimize sensitivity. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors."
* Age-fighting peptide helps stimulate collagen and firm skin.
*Vitamin C, stimulates collagen synthesis, helps fight pigmentation and acts as an antioxidant.
*Reduces puffiness around the delicate eye area.

You are never to young to start with an eye cream! OK your early twenties.. I've been using eyecream for a few years now.. I think I began when I was about 19, 20 maybe?
Dermalogica is one of my favorite brands when it comes to skincare. So I was exited to try this new product. It comes from the Ultra Calming line and you can notice that. I's very cooling and it feels very comfortable.
Price: 64,- (15ml) 

Follow on Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen