search in this blog

maandag 20 januari 2014

Life in Instagram

Happy Friday! Always loving the weekend | The best dinner ever! At a good friend | Throwback Thursday Ibiza! 

 Another TBT backstage models | Loving my new All Stars! (for summer) | Running.. Love the few and the sun.
 OMG I think I am Moroccanoil addicted | Totally in-to this Eve Lom cleanser right now | Editing a youtube video.
 I want this sunnies, so cute! | Details of my look | Make-up on my desk creating a look
Fire!! I love it oh so cozy | Hahaha This is so ME! | Food :) | Me and a friend went out for some nice food and a good talk.
 
FOLLOW ME @ilsedaniellemartina
 
Follow on Bloglovin

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Zitten hele mooie foto's tussen, jouw foto's zijn sowieso altijd mooi!
    Liefs, Ypie

    www.oh-saycanyousee.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen