search in this blog

woensdag 19 maart 2014

Life in Instagram

What have I been up to lately?! Follow me at @ilsedaniellemartina
 
The packages every week.. OHH I LOVE THEM!  | Carselfie! | The first sunbeams means icecream
 My roomie and I love to read magazines :) | Pastel lilac roses | Selfie
 Champagne, Bubblebath, do-I-need-to-say-more?! Enjoying myself! | Shoplog | I neeeeed this scented candle!
Like a "Boss" ! How cool is this nail polish? | I love this necklace. Looks so luxurious but it's from Primark. | I Love this setting in my room.
 
Follow on Bloglovin

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oelalaa wat een prachtige Balmain goodies zie ik bij de eerste foto!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De pastel lila kleurige rozen zijn zo prachtig! Daar ga ik zeker naar opzoek. XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen