Jo Malone: Wild Bluebell cologne


I am totally in-over-my-head about this cologne called "Wild Bluebell" from Jo Malone.
I was at the opening from the store in Amsterdam as you guys know and when I was there I was introduced to almost every fragrance. It was love at first sight the moment I smelled this. Clean, feminine, flowery if you ask me. After 2 weeks I came back at the store to buy this one. Ever since I've been using this every day. It's already half way empty though... 

How the brand describes it:
 "Vibrant sapphire blooms in a shaded woodland. The delicate sweetness of dewy bluebells suffused with lily of the valley and eglantine, and a luscious twist of persimmon. A mesmerising fragrance." 

Do you ladies have visited the store yet? (Shop-in-shop at De Bijenkorf)
And tell me what is your favorite one?
I also own the "English pear and Freesia" and I gave my boyfriend the "Lime Basil and Mandarin"  


Follow on Bloglovin

Reacties