LIFE IN INSTAGRAM

1: At the launch of the new fall/winter collection from Boohoo.com 2: Football! Holland came so far.. 3: My all-time favorite perfume: DIASY from Marc Jacobs. The only bad thing is getting chased by bees!
4: The best icecream from ijsboutique :) 5: Are they cupcakes/macarons or anything else sweet? No just soap and shampoo bars :) Form Lush. 6: Getting a pedicure.
7: Amsterdam Fashionweek visiting Tony Cohen's show 8: My Louis Vuitton bag got my initials. It's a service at the Louis Vuitton store! 9: Selfie in the elevator at work. 
10: Details of the day! Still in love with my Chanel brooch but I am not wearing it much often. 11: Selfie! 12: Selfie with my mom! 


Have a nice weekend! 


Follow on Bloglovin

Reacties

  1. Oeh, die cupakes van Boohoo. Zo cute! En wat gaaf een LV met jóúw initialen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke fotos! en wauw jij bent gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen