search in this blog

maandag 10 november 2014

LES ROUGES CULTE DE CHANEL LE VERNIS

 Say hello to these gorgeous reds! 
All three of them comes from the 80s. Specially for the fans they have launched these as a limited edition again. As an absolute red-nail lover I was very happy to get my hands on them!

When I was a kid and my sisters friends painted my nails for the first time it was on red. (No Chanel though) From that day I was in love! My mom thought I was to young for it and let me wear this just for ones (I can't even remember how old I was I think about 10 maybe)
And now I'm like: I can never have enough reds. 



 LE VERNIS 71 Laque Rouge. Classic and thats why I loveeeee this one. You can wear this at every age. Rater it's your first nail polish or your last ;)


 LE VERNIS 19 Rouge N°19. A more pink kind of red with a blue undertone.
Cherry-red is the best prescription. 

LE VERNIS 38 Rouge Flamboyant. Fire-red. A kind of more orange/red.

price: €23,- Only available at the Chanel boutique.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 opmerking:

  1. Mooie lakjes! Die die het meest naar roze neigt vind ik het mooist :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen