CHANEL ROUGE COCO ULTRA HYDRATING LIP COLORS


In this article I will show you 14 different colors. (The full collection has 24 lipsticks)



All the lipsticks in to this make-up bag. I'm going to use this as my new travel make-up bag!
The size is perfect for that. (I'm wearing "Gabrielle" )

First, the lipsticks were a bit more on the dry side. So this is there new formula.

More gliding, shiny, melt-away! 
The bright lip colour features an exclusive complex with Jojoba and Mimosa Butters, Sunflower Wax and silicone for lasting hydration and luminous results.











I am in love with "Gabrielle". Perfect red and so creamy as you can see. But still the pigment is intense.
Also my favorite are: " Roussy", "Edith" and "Legende". They are all pink. 



Follow on Bloglovin

Reacties

  1. Leuke post! Je toilettas is ook echt geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De kleuren Olga en Dimitri kijken me ook heel leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen