search in this blog

vrijdag 29 mei 2015

SHOPLOG ZARA AND MORE



 A few days ago I went shopping! I needed some extra items for vacation.
Ok to be honest.. I only needed a short. I threw all my shorts away clearly.. so that was a musthave. But the rest of the items was just a good idea. Couldn't leave them behind!
 This dark blue leatherlook bag.. so cute!! Perfect.
 This color is so nice. It's not the color I'm wearing on the nails though. It's also an Essie nail polish.
(gifted in a goodiebag from Loreal at an event that day, just like the macarons)
 Shorts!
 Love the color. A simple cardigan but always good.
A skirt which I really like because of the length. And a magazine for inspiration.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke items! Het nagellakje doet me denken aan Bikini So Teeny, ook van Essie :). En wat zijn je shorts en het tasje tof, erg leuk voor de zomer :).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the bag,so pretty :)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen